Monday, September 12, 2011

Instead of...I am...

~INSTEAD OF...going out with the girls on Saturday night...I AM...cleaning the house because it's the only time I'm not tired.

~INSTEAD OF...Staying up all night..I AM...in bed by 10:00

~INSTEAD OF...Free spending my money...I AM...spending hundreds of dollars in bills and rent a month.

~INSTEAD OF...Working part time...I AM...working ten hour shifts.

~INSTEAD OF...Being a kid...I AM...thinking  about how I would raise kids.

~INSTEAD OF...Oggling boys at the club...I AM...preparing dinner for the man I love.

~INSTEAD OF...Having a dream job...I AM...barely beating minimum wage!

~INSTEAD OF...Drinking non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiris...I AM...drinking Bahama Mamas!

~INSTEAD OF...Having a worry free vacation...I AM...getting a sitter for Nann's.

~INSTEAD OF...Feeling healthy...I AM...insurance-less!

~INSTEAD OF...Living my fantasy life...I AM...playing out my reality life.

And you know what? This is all okay. I love my life. And having all these responsibilities I didn't have when I was little makes life more rewarding. =)

3 comments: