Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Change of Heart?

So I was just looking through a photo album of my Mom & Dads of when Cait, Trace, and I were all little and I felt very emotional. I always say how much I don't want kids now and I have many reasons why. However, looking through all my old childhood memories and seeing how different my brother and sister are now just greatly affected me. I always see families as there families...not how it would be if it was my own. I always see rich families, families where the parents aren't around...families with super bratty kids...and mine wouldn't be like that...

Don't get me wrong...it still scares me. I'm always flipflopping on whether I want kids or not...but I'm just saying that I really have happy memories from my childhood and looking at those pictures made me really happy. It made me see the fun in having a family. It made me see the joy kids get from everyday things. It made me see that I was one of those pyschotic typical kids. I was one of the kids that drove parents crazy...and even though being a parent would be hard...it would totally be worth it in so many ways.

3 comments:

  1. Parenthood is the greatest gift of all Tav!! It's all about how you raise them and you would be a darn good mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think? I dunno...I'm very selfish and hot headed haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea but it just comes naturally you become less selfish and it works itself out

    ReplyDelete